[All] To build a better music player

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Tue Feb 17 20:37:36 CET 2009

Curse all these python 2.5 versus 2.6 issues! The mutagen package was
actually built for 2.5 and not 2.6 (my fault). I have fixed this and
uploaded a new version to opkg.org. Note that I changed the version
number.

I have also added a list of the dependencies and where one can acquire
them to the main pythm page of opkg.org. Hopefully I remembered all of
them. Unfortunately, the packages are all over the place and  not
consistent python 2.5 versus 2.6. Until a stable/accepted distribution
arises, one will need to be mindful of such things and ready to copy
files into the correct python lib directory.

Dylan Maxwell Reilly