paroli meets fso

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Wed Feb 18 10:30:43 CET 2009

Hi,

the version is not automagically updated.

You can find a more current version here:

http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/experimental/armv4t/

explicitly today you can find:

http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/experimental/armv4t/paroli_0.2.1+gitr258+ef21f72ff9e33d1a083bc933e4e3824b28207a18-r0_armv4t.ipk

This should contain the msgs application and there is some storing of
contacts in tele as well.

see: http://www.paroli-project.org/running-paroli/tele/

/mirko