SHR-unstable, GTA01 (neo1973) and GPS?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Feb 18 16:48:30 CET 2009

>> Do we still need to install the gllin package on neo1973?
>
> Sure
>> If so, how
>> do I do it 'properly' on SHR-testing?
>
> Just opkg install it.

okay it doesn't seem to be working for some reason.  the gta01 has sat
on the window for an hour, no fix .. FR got one in 5 minutes.

> (I have my gllin package always on my SD card)
> Rest should be taken care of by framreworkd.
> Last time I checked, this worked with FSO and SHR.

is there anything special to do with the /etc/init.d/* scripts and
setup of the /tmp/nmeaP file, like we used to have to do with OM?

> But, as the flash space on GTA01 with SHR is extremely limited, you
> will
> not be able to install Navit.

i opted for a SD-on-root install, with 4 gigs, so this shouldn't be an
issue.

;
--
Jay Vaughan