[need tester] Voicenote - record voice notes

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:23:21 CET 2009

on shr unstable from 09-02:
root at om-gta02 /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios $ opkg install
http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/packages/armv4t/zenity_
2.20.1-r0_armv4t.ipk
Downloading http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/packages/armv4t/zenity_2.20.1-r0_armv4t.ipk
Multiple packages (zenity and zenity) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (zenity and zenity) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Installing zenity (2.20.1-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for zenity:
         *  libgnomecanvas-2-0 *  libgnomecanvas-2-0 (>= 2.20.0) *
gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *

and when untarring it withouth installing zenity:
root at om-gta02 ~ $ DISPLAY=:0 /usr/bin/voicenote.sh
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 2: zenity: command not found
Recording...
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 13: zenity: command not found
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 16:  5500 Terminated              arecord
-D hw -f cd -v -t wav ~/rec-$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M).wav
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 17: zenity: command not found