[New software] openBmap logger (GSM positioning)

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:26:02 CET 2009

excuse me for the spam, but just thought of something else:
do you guys also log information about neighbouring cells, like cellhunter does?
this might also be interesting when you have gps coordinates
the accuracy of the neighbouring cells are much lower ofcourse, but
could also provide some very usefull info