[Debian]Voice recorder - ecasound --> Help

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:26:47 CET 2009

This is a great idea. I personnaly try to add data into OSM when I have
time. I will add this in high priority in my to-do list.
By the way, I create a package called voicenote, and:
a wiki page : http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Voicenote
a opkg page : http://www.opkg.org/package_140.html

As you can read in the wiki page
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Voicenote#Futur_improvement_.2F_To_do_list ,
there are a lot of things to do, and anyone wich wants to help can !!

thanks for you comment