Qt Extended 4.4.2 SDK Build Instructions

Tomas Riveros Schober triveros at enable.cl
Fri Feb 20 16:46:14 CET 2009

andrew at howlett.net escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Just getting started with FreeRuner and thought I would share my
> experience building Qt Extended 4.4.2 SDK. Follow this link for the
> details:
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Radagast#Qt_Extended_SDK
>
> later,
> andrew.

Thanks for your work!
I've been trying to build QtE too, however, I'm trying to build it using
FSO as the base image, using the FSO toolchain as mwester's page.
However I've not been successful so far (it complains about not finding
dbus-1, I will be trying to debug it and get it to work all day today so
I'll report back if i get to something)
The main idea is to modernize the underlying rootfs for qtextended, so
we can benefit from all the kernel bugfixing and all that (and faster
boot times!)

regards
Tom

PS. your instructions are indeed very helpful