Qt Extended 4.4.2 SDK Build Instructions

Filip Onkelinx filip at linux4.be
Fri Feb 20 17:02:54 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using my own QtExtended image, based on :

QtExtended 4.4.3 snapshot (13 Feb 2009 version)
Kernel 2.6.28
Based on Hackable1 (debian based rootfs, giving me easy access to all
commandline tools. It is also possible to 'switch' between Qt & X.
running from µ-SD

The image is not yet 100% working, but I?m able to use my FR as a reliable
mobile phone with a decent running time and a fun hacking device at the
same time.
I'll post my patches (mostly changes to Qt to adapt for the new kernel)
somewhere during the next days , and once I have an image that I'm happy
with I'll make it available for download.

Filip.