www.opkg.org ‒ source code released!

Tobias Kündig tobias.kuendig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:05:03 CET 2009

Dear Community,

For nearly two month there was no update from www.opkg.org. The reason
for it is pretty simple: I had no time to develop anything for the
website. At the moment there's a whole lot going on around here.
However, I'm really pleased, that there are already 100+ packages in the
database. Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

But there are still some features needed, like a better comment system
with email notifications, for example.

So it wondered what I could do to solve this problem. Finding a solution
then was pretty simple: There are lots of great web developers out
there, people who know a whole lot more than I do. So I decided to
publish the opkg.org source code. This way _anyone_ can help developing
new features for www.opkg.org. I'm sure there are some great developers
with great ideas out there.

If you want to help developing www.opkg.org, head over to
http://www.opkg.org/developer.html and get the latest snapshot.

If there are questions, please feel free to contact me.
I hope that this will help making www.opkg.org even better than it is
today ;)!

--
Best regards,