Installing software?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:20:12 CET 2009

This may seem like a dumb question, that may have been asked before and I
just could not find where to search the archives of the list, but when I use
the "installer" program on my freerunner I get a error about how it can't
access the repo.  Does the freerunner need to be connected to the wifi or
via Ethernet over USB?  I'm new to the Freerunner and openmoko and figured
while I fight the dfu-util program so I can backup and flash it (see my
other thread) might as well have some fun and learn more about it.