[FSO] Any luck with bluetooth headsets?

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 04:47:37 CET 2009

Hi,

Simon Kagstrom wrote:

> I've tried both a Nokia BH-604 and a SonyEricsson HBH-PV700, both work
> for outgoing audio but not incoming.

I'm in a similar situation. Have a Jabra BT-125. Didn't place calls to check
the outgoing audio since there wasn't anything coming in. The headset plays
its connecting and disconnecting tone - but I don't hear any audio. MS5 with
2.6.28-rc4 for me.
  There's been some discussion about the voice-recording.state on the ML.
Seems like the DAI mode 1 has implementation problems. Maybe we need to try
voip-headset.state. Just a thought - haven't gotten around to doing that
yet.