[FSO] Any luck with bluetooth headsets?

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 11:52:46 CET 2009

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:36:30 +0300
Paul Fertser <fercerpav at gmail.com> wrote:

> Routing audio between SoC and Bluetooth should be possible through HCI
> (that is, BT is connected via USB to SoC). The chips shipped in the
> Freerunners have default eeprom setting (they call it ps keys) to
> route SCO audio (i think that doesn't affect A2DP) over PCM
> interface.

As I described on

  http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Bluetooth_headset

I set the bluetooth configuration up to use PCM HCI routing since
org.bluez.audio.Headset.Connect does not work for otherwise. Maybe
this isn't needed though if you use HCI routing? [Caveat: I don't
really know what I'm talking about here!]

// Simon