Voicenote - new software

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:21:07 CET 2009

Hi all,
on SHR unstable after installing correctly zenity and voicenote, I get
this error with libgnomecanvas-2.so.0:

root at om-gta02 ~ $ sh /usr/bin/voicenote.sh
zenity: error while loading shared libraries: libgnomecanvas-2.so.0:
Recording...
zenity: error while loading shared libraries: libgnomecanvas-2.so.0:
Recording WAVE '/home/root/voicenote_2009-02-22_16-15.wav' : Signed 16
bit Little Endian, Rate 44100 Hz, Stereo
Aborted by signal Terminated...
zenity: error while loading shared libraries: libgnomecanvas-2.so.0:
Your voice-note has been recorded under the filename :
voicenote_2009-02-22_16-15.wav

Any hint?

Stefan Schmidt ha scritto:
> Hello.
>
> On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 16:18, kimaidou wrote:
>> Hi
>> Can you please tell me on which distribution you have installed it, and how
>> ?
>> There are actually a desktop file in /usr/share/applications/ and a icon in
>> the /usr/share/pixmaps.
>> So on the OM and SHR distros, an icon should appear.
>> Please provide more details please :S
>
> Ignore, it's working, my mistake.
>
> If you like to get this into OE and thus into the feed for FSO and other distros
> let me know. If you don't have a bitbake recipe building the ipkg let me know
> the the building details and I can take care of it.
>
> regards
> Stefan Schmidt

- --
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
   http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/FrancescoDeVirgilio
*Wikimedia Italia Member*
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fradeve11
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fradeve11
*Blog*
   http://fradeve.netsons.org
		"Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"
GPG 0x6482E056 (FP B996 A12C BD52 2A9B CDD3 812D 462D 93B0 6482 E056)