Qt Extended 4.4.2 SDK Build Instructions

Tomas Riveros Schober triveros at enable.cl
Sun Feb 22 16:27:07 CET 2009

That jffs2 file will give you a barebones fso install, to which you have
to copy your compiled qtopia package and then untar, unzip and install.
You can follow these instructions to do that (taken from mwester's website):

ssh to the phone
(do these ones on the phone)
wget http://moko.mwester.net/download/apm-qtopia-v2.tgz
tar -xzf apm-qtopia-v2.tgz
cd apm-qtopia-v2
./install.sh
| ln -s /etc/init.d/qpe /etc/rc5.d/S98qpe
||mkdir /opt/Trolltech/Qtopia|

(do this on the host)
scp /path/to/qtextended.tgz root at 192.168.0.202:/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia

(do this on the phone)
cd ||/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia|
|tar xzf ||||qtextended.tgz
cp ||/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/qpe.sh /etc/init.d/qpe

Now restart and QtE will boot next time instead of the console image.
I have a prebuilt qtextended 4.4.3 snapshot tarball in
http://triveros.go.dyndns.org/qtopia/qtefso.tgz in case you don't feel
like building your own tarball (this is vanilla, no patches applied)

regards
Tom