Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

Andreas Willich andreas_willich at gmx.at
Sun Feb 22 20:25:40 CET 2009

Your idea is interesting.

But as I am a lazy user, I want all my settings within one GUI.
Additional I want to use the application under Windows. I have to use
Windows and Office at my work and there I have the most time the neo
connected with my PC.

And the application is more targeting the not so experienced NEO/Linux
users. Perhaps a little step forward to mass market compatible?.

Regards
	Andreas