Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

George Brooke solar.george at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:49:20 CET 2009

On Sunday 22 February 2009 19:25:40 Andreas Willich wrote:
> Your idea is interesting.
>
> But as I am a lazy user, I want all my settings within one GUI.
> Additional I want to use the application under Windows. I have to use
> Windows and Office at my work and there I have the most time the neo
> connected with my PC.
>
> And the application is more targeting the not so experienced NEO/Linux
> users. Perhaps a little step forward to mass market compatible?.
>

> Regards
> 	Andreas
The program could always include a xserver in the windows version, also maybe
the main apps could have a shared settings gui but x forwarding would save
having to create a new version for the settings manager each time a new app is
released not to mention incompatibility if one of the apps change how they do
their settings from one version to another.

solar.george