Updated WM8753 routing diagram with ALSA control names (was: Re: [FSO] Any luck with bluetooth headsets?)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:48:56 CET 2009

Paul Fertser <fercerpav at gmail.com> writes:
> Simon Kagstrom <simon.kagstrom at gmail.com> writes:
>> From looking at the diagram, I think that would make sense at least. I
>> haven't figured out how to affect these still from looking in the state
>> file and in the driver though.
>
> I'm going to prepare a routing diagram with alsa control names printed
> over it "real soon" (today/tomorrow), as i'm already familiar with the
> driver code, so it's just work to be done.

Man, it was tough:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_1973_audio_subsystem#ALSA_Channels

All alsa control names that affect routing are now printed over the
diagram.

I can provide Inkscape source file on demand.

The controls that are not mentioned either affect ADC/DAC in various
not routing-related ways (and to use them one most probably needs to
look at the datasheet anyway) or affect power management in
freerunner-specific way (and therefore their names are self-explanatory).

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com