Howto: Compile latest kernel for Neo Freerunner

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Mon Feb 23 05:57:16 CET 2009

Dear community,

I came across this post [1] on planet.openmoko.org. It explains in
Chinese how to compile the latest Andy kernel.

I translated it into English, mainly to practice my Chinese a bit, and
added it to the wiki [2]. However there's already some info on the wiki
on how to compile from git [3]. This info seems to use a different
approach, and is much less elaborate. Since I'm by far an expert on the
topic I wasn't sure how to merge these two explanations. For now I just
cross-linked them.

This is both my first wiki contribution and my first ML post. I would
appreciate any comments.

Best regards,
Arne

[1] http://www.jollen.org/blog/2009/02/compile_neo_freerunner_kernel.html