SHR first impression : it's slow ?

Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes gunnar.grimnes at dfki.de
Mon Feb 23 11:23:49 CET 2009

Ah - what I forgot to mention is that this brought illume down to about
5-8% - which is ok-ish, but not great when it's idle and really just
sitting there.  The rasterman has previously said it has been at about
0.2% when idle.

Also, there is a ticket for this:
http://shr.bearstech.com/trac/ticket/298

- Gunnar