[FYP] Is it possible to change DPI?

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:12:58 CET 2009

Hi!
I've just tried FYP distribution and it seems very interesting.

I've connected to WiFi network without problems and even without command line :)
Browser supports SSL so this is definitely a big pros for me.

The only thing about FYP is that everything is so small. I can't even
hit start menu from the first try. I'm sure it can come with practice,
but still, I would like to make it bigger (still talking about DPI
here :) ).

Does it make any sense? I mean bigger fonts and everything could mess
up the whole appearance and usability can descrease instead of
increasing.
If so, where can change the settings for fonts, buttons, etc...
Right now I'm back to shr, so I can't really browse through settings
to find out if it's even possible.

Leonti