OT: iPhone howto

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Feb 24 21:46:28 CET 2009

> Maybe this girl is saying something that makes it funny? I don't speak
> German :(

even if you did -- it won't get neither funny nor sensible.
the interview lothar linked to is boring and brainless -- just like the
video ...
"by combination of the weapon of a beautiful woman [ie sexiness -- my
clarification] and the traditional weapon of men, brutal force, bikinirama
takes action against social conventions".
"the most dangerous weapon of bikinirama is called 'wit'". (german 'geist'
is one of these terms one hardly can translate adequately in one single
word -- like 'kultur' or 'zeitgeist')