[SHR unstable] bluez-utils bluez4

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:32:22 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 2:38 AM, Carl Lobo <carllobo at gmail.com> wrote:
> You need bluetoothd started (in bluez4) for org.bluez to be available on dbus.
> ps ax | grep bluetoothd | grep -v grep
> should tell you if it's running.
> Mine just kept saying something like "Waiting for connection from
> remoko-server" in an endless loop even after I pressed control-c. I
> had to kill -9 the process. Maybe the remoko server isn't compatible
> with bluez4?

Do you have the ReMoko-Server package installed ?
ReMoko need a lot of improvement, but if the BlueZ version doesn't
stabilize is a little bit difficult to do a good app, The majority of
the BlueZ version used in OpenMoko distros are very different is some
parts :( 3.28 /= 3.33 /= 3.36 /= 4.x

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério