yaml rule to stop suspending when using gps

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Wed Feb 25 12:58:12 CET 2009

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:36:33 +0100
Johny Tenfinger <seba.dos1 at gmail.com> (JT) wrote:

>So simply use script wrapper to tangoGPS:
>
>#!/bin/sh
>mdbus -s org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage /org/shr/ophonekitd/Usage

what is the advantage of using org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage rather then
org.freesmartphone.ousaged ? We loose fso - shr compability plus this
week ophonekitd seems to crash a lot more often then usual...

mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
org.freesmartphone.Usage.SetResourcePolicy Display auto

mdbus -s org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage /org/shr/ophonekitd/Usage
org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage.RequestResource Display

thank you

--
Petr Vaněk