Finger friendly browse keyboard

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 26 19:00:37 CET 2009

Yorick Moko wrote:
> looks good,
> maybe one little comment:
> I would have have put "ctrl" as the lower left button

Then I'd have to put the TAB in the place where CTRL is now next to the
ALT, which is a bit odd. Either way it is always a bit strange.

> when playing action games for example:
> arrows: move

Its already like this, not?

> space: open/jump
> ctrl: shoot

I have place for two extra 'fire' buttons as you can see. But I have to
attach an Illume keyboard 'key'-command to them. If you can figure out
what the joystick shoot/jump is.

But usually it is the other way around, in the game you can configure
your keys. So I could place a (left and right) shift/ctrl/alt key which
can be used as shoot/jump.

As I see it now, Illume has no left or right shift/ctrl/alt, and also no
auto release for shift/ctrl/alt. See trac issue
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/ticket/228

For now, I will keep the browse keybaord as is. Thanks for your feedback.

Pander