Rockbox on gta02?

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Fri Feb 27 19:24:09 CET 2009

Yea, it would be nice to run as an app with a usable phone distro, but I
doubt there's anywhere near the hw resources to do that nicely.
Responsivness is a big limitation of gta02 most of the time just as a
phone.  The delay from action to sound must be on the order of
500-1000ms, and that's affected by other apps already running.

Matt