GPS looses fix too early (inhouse)

lollisoft lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Sun Jan 4 19:52:01 CET 2009

Hi,

I have had Om2008/9 before FSO and with that I had also not my new SDHC card
(16GB).

With that differences in mind:

What could I do to check why the GPS seems to be less stable than before ?

Get the clock speed for both cards to compare, if they are different ?
When different, reducing clock speed of new SD card ?

Or is there still an issue with the current FSO image from today ?

My phone is a FR with hardware fix for the SD card issue.

Thanks

Lothar