[FSO] Speed gps time to firxt fix up?

lollisoft lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Mon Jan 5 12:41:44 CET 2009

Yes,

it may be a mistake to have both installed. That time it was possible to do.
Yesterday an error message
came up about incompatibility. The developers may have added these checks
while I am playing :-)

Today I'll try my assumtions why the GPS is not as good as Om2008/9. As I
have stated
I have a new microsd card. Thus changing too much is not good for finding
the reason why
the GPS is that bad.

So I will have tests with combinations of cards and FSO-image / Om2008/9 to
see what happens.

As a note to the images and that I have read something about cherry picking
to add into yet published
releases: I do not find this a good practice. Do you ?

Lothar