Car Charger?

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Mon Jan 5 15:40:34 CET 2009

Well... not exactly.
I bought a "Trust" car lighter adapter (5V/1A) with its own cable, and
it doesn't charge the freerunner.

After reading all this, I think it must be the cable. I'm going to try
with a standard cable instead of the supplied one.
The supplied cable is very handy, it has all kinds of optional plugs
for many kinds of phone and gadget; because of this, it has only power
lines going through it, and no data lines at all (it's got a small
plug with only 2 contacts where the other adapter plugs connect).

I'll let you know...