How do you like to read a phone number?

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Mon Jan 5 16:48:44 CET 2009

William Kenworthy wrote:
> A question: if you always dial a local number with the international and
> STD prefixes (which is what I think you are suggesting here) - under
> what regime will you get charged???
>
> As a local call, or an international call?
>
> Could get *VERY* expensive :)

Redundant prefixes does not make the calls more expensive in Norway.
I guess this is true for the rest of Europe too.
It'd be incredibly silly if I had to have several entries for
the same contacts depending on how near them I am. :-/

So I normally have +47 on my contacts, so that their numbers works
outside Norway too.

Helge Hafting