Call for Illume keyboards and keyboard icons

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 5 18:13:59 CET 2009

Hi Helge,

Nice icon! By the way, the 'contention' so far is to use the ABC overlay
for alphanumeric keyboard and the QWERTY overlay for terminal keyboards.
I thought you've made a terminal keyboard, or do you have both now?

Of course you are free to choose the icon yourself, but for users to
know what to expect, using the convention can have advantages.

Regards,

Pander