Openmoko keyboard mockup

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:51:57 CET 2009

I like the illume keyboard! I like it a lot.
Word matching is working for me very well even for thumb. I get exact
words with my finger in a majority of cases.

Dictionaries. It seems like a lot of people blame Raster's keyboard
for not getting word matches because of the lack of dictionary. Do you
really expect Rasterman to make dictionaries for every language?
Dictionary format is very simple.

In conclusion - for our screen, from all possible qwerty keyboards -
Raster's is the best one. Maybe some other inpout method would be
good, but as for keyboard it's actually very very impressive.

Leonti