[FSO/SHR/Debian] Update to BtGPS.py

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:58:33 CET 2009

If you suggest me to enter the application in opkg, i will say why not, but
I think the author is the best person to do it. This way he can give the
link to website, better explain the app, and give a link to an .ipk file
instead of a python file if he wants to. Not having yet the knowledge for
creating a package, I cannot do it. But I got your point, and I think you
are right.