Openmoko keyboard mockup

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Tue Jan 6 13:41:41 CET 2009

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:28:09 -0000 (UTC) "Jan Henkins" <jan at henkins.za.net>
babbled:

> Hello Raster,
>

> On Tue, January 6, 2009 09:56, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
>
> > ok. let me draw u a keyboard (or part of it):
> >
> >   q w e r t y u i o p
> >    a s d f g h j k l
> >     z x c v b n m
>

> Excellent! Better than any info currently on the WIKI (I could only find
> reference to the qtopia keyboard and it's usage). Would you mind if I or
> somebody else put this into the WIKI?

someone just did... leonardo:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Illume_keyboard (well he put a link to it) - feel
free to just copy and paste it out or re-type/edit/whatever as i said at the
bottom - throw it up on the wiki :) i'm just here to spew forth mindless babble
about what i know of the internals of code i wrote. :) you guys can make it
into some usable document! that's teamwork! i babble incoherently. you guys
make it coherent :)

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com