Openmoko keyboard mockup

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:59:29 CET 2009

Hi Kieran,
+1 for your idea : a toggle fullscreen button would be a great improvement.
I still consider a transparent keyboard will be a good stuff too. By
transparent, I don't mean "you can click on the interface under" , I mean
"you can see what you are writting under the keyboard, but cannot have an
action on the things under". With you "toggle fullscreen" button, the
transparent keyboard would be an improvement.