Hardware buzz - can OpenMoko help?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:09:07 CET 2009

Hi Timo

Thanks for your feedback on monitoring the reception quality. Is it possible
to create a script which display the number each 5 seconds, so that we can
actually see the evolution of the reception as moving the phone ?
I am no coder, so I don't know how to do it. The best would be to display
the value fullscreen in big size.

Anyone can please code this ?
Here is my very small start

#!/bin/sh
mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Debug.DebugCommand "AT+CSQ\r\n"|tr "'" '\n'|grep
^\+CSQ:|cut -d, -f1|cut -d' ' -f2

I think a loop must be added...

Thanks anyway

Kimaidou