Indian FR Owners

Vibhav Sharma khoonirobo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:03:47 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm sure there are about 100-200 of us (Indian FR Owners) out there.
Atleast it appears so from what Rakshat of IDA systems tells us.

The wiki though, shows not that many.

I'm guessing most of us would be lurkers on this list. Anybody
interested in a meetup to discuss what all we've 'done' / 'not-done' /
'plan to do' and 'cried over for' with the FR?

I'm in Gurgaon and would be happy to help organise one for NCR. Please
reply of-list in case you are interested.

For the other cities, please mail me or update wiki so that we get the
Indian Chapter of FR owners up and running.

- Vibhav