[FSO-SHR]sms-sentry : questions

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:04:05 CET 2009

Hi all, hi Angus

Thanks for putting sms-sentry in the opkg database. I have just installed
it, and downloaded the sources.
http://handheldshell.com/software/fso/sms-sentry.ph

I have one question : in the file "sms-sentry.default", there is:
PASSWORD=12345

but I haven't seen the use of this password in the python nor the sh file.
Could you please tell us how to use the password ?

Thanks in advance

By the way, there is another project dealing with actions commited by sms
reception = sms-middleware
http://code.google.com/p/sms-middleware/
There is a plugin which seems to do the same as sms-sentry
http://code.google.com/p/sms-middleware/wiki/GPSPositionRequest
But the link to dowload the python file is dead.

Is it the same project or are theses 2 completely different ?

Thanks in advance
Kimaidou