Openmoko and Arduino, a good team

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Jan 7 14:39:55 CET 2009

Since I know about Openmoko project I always see it like a perfect
brain, HMI interface and communication platform but it lacks of I/O,
sensors interfaces to create an high end and versatile FreeSource?
based embedded solution to control machines, but then I know about
Arduino (external link).
Since then I saw they was born to be together and I'm not the only one.
Miguel Ángel Vílchez López has made a video where a Neo Freerunner
interface a Arduino board to control a servo through Neo's
accelerometers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOBWSrI14BM
In addition he has created a project called MokArdu  where he has
published the code and pretends to be a place to concentrate the
efforts to create libraries and developments joining this to marvels .
http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/mokardu/
--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com