"/bin/sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected" building kernel

Tarandeep Gill taran.iota at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:35:50 CET 2009

Thanks Fox,

That worked. I am sorry, but I am a little naive at all this. I have
another question:

I am compiling the Openmoko Kernel for s3c6410 architecture. I have a
SMDK6410 board, and according to Andy, this version of kernel runs on
SMDK6410 with some degree of success. It would be really appreciated
if I can get a little idea about how to get this thing running on the
board. :)

Thanks again,
 - Tarandeep