[FSO/SHR/Debian] Update to BtGPS.py

qhaz qhaz at bur.st
Thu Jan 8 02:27:03 CET 2009

Angus Ainslie wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 4:13 AM, qhaz <qhaz at bur.st> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I've tried installing Bt-gps on an FSO installation and get this
>> error .
>> . .
>>
>>  * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for bt-gps:
>>         *  gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *
>>

> Is python-pygtk installed ?
>
> --
> Angus Ainslie
> http://www.handheldshell.com/

Hi Angus, unfortunately when I try and install python-pygtk I get the same
error message . . .

root at om-gta02:~# opkg install python-pygtk
Installing python-pygtk (2.10.4-ml9) to root...
Downloading
http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-testing/feeds/armv4t/python-pygtk_2.10.4-ml9_armv4t.ipk
Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for python-pygtk:
	 *  gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *

. . . . gtk+-fastscaling is not in my list of available packages either.