Has anyone tried Qi?

Tarandeep Gill taran.iota at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:12:34 CET 2009

Ok, I prepared the SD card with the boot loader and the kernel, and
set the SMDK6410 cfg switches/jumpers to boot it from SD. But nothing
shows up on the LCD. Can anyone (possibly Andy) tell me what should I
expect when the kernel boots? and how can I see the ash prompt in the
Busybox (as declared by andy)?

 - Tarandeep