ok, i got the usb connection going

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Fri Jan 9 02:44:01 CET 2009

Your path is incorrect - no '/daily-feed'.

Try "opkg install
http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/Om2008.8/om-gta02/distro-feed-configs_1.0-r0.04_om-gta02.opk"
(you might need --force-reinstall or --force-downgrade before 'install')
That package contains the armv4t, all, and om-gta02 feed confs pointing at
/repository/Om2008.8/all, etc.

--
Joel Newkirk
http://jthinks.com      (blog)