On the Enlightenment Bleeding Edge

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Fri Jan 9 11:35:28 CET 2009

Thanks for working on this.
I tried this new enlightenment on top of SHR.
It looks good and starts quickly, but unfortunately I can't use it.

Problems:
* None of the SHR phone apps works. Dialer, Contacts, Messages all fail
   with segmentation faults now. So I have to revert, because I need
   the phone.

* quite a few apps show with blank icons. No big deal because the
   name is still there. Probably just some path problem - that I could
   fix myself if it weren't for the phone-app problems.

Rebooting the phone didn't change anything. I'll revert for now.

Helge Hafting