Neo / FreeRunner 'stand'

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Fri Jan 9 13:48:36 CET 2009

Would it also be useful to add a jack for a standard power supply or
things to plug a standard cigarette lightener cable ?

I mean the doc could also to be used in a car. Therefore a well
designed voltage regulator could be added to support
a wider range of input voltage.

Also a question: Did anybody know something about KICAD (ecad
software) ?

It has support for 3D parts, thus it will probably help to visualize a
board design in 3D.

What about the CAD drawings I sometime have posted in BRLCAD format ?

Lothar

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens
Heinrich-Scheufelen-Platz 2