[debian] pyphonelog?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sat Jan 10 17:24:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 10.01.2009, 11:54 +0100 schrieb arne anka:
> while looking for something completely different, i stumbled over
> pyphonelog -- which seems to be great app, serving a purpose i so far
> satisfied with an ugly bash hack.
> but i am not quite sure if it is supposed to run under debian/fso since it
> obviously requires ophonekitd of which there's no occurrence either in my
> fr nor in the debian repo.
>
> so, how am i getting this app to work?

SHR packages for Debian are in the make. They will include ophonekitd.
Once that’s done (I was about to make an estimate, but, well, I better
don’t :-)), packaging pyhonelog should be easily possible.

But anything that requires ophonekit will require you not to use zhone,
but the SHR dialer (I think). Maybe the pyphonelog author should
consider talking to frameworkd directly.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner