Indian FR Owners

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:18:23 CET 2009

I just signed the MOU with IIT, so we most certainly will be there. Free
batteries for the first 10 FR owners from Mumbai who come to our exhibit.

@ Vaibhav - I will write to you offlist re NCR get-together and getting the
batteries to you

Rakshat
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Devendra Gera <gera at theoldmonk.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Jan 2009, Vibhav Sharma wrote:
>

> > And: come on ppl. respond. I want to see what happens when you call one
> > OM phone from another.
>
> I have a FR and I'm in Mumbai. I used to use it as my day phone with
> QTExtended. Switched back to an old Nokia when the battery ran out a few
> days ago. Will switch back as soon as I can manage some time.
>
> Btw, Rakshat: We can use your booth at TechFest for a small (impromptu?)
> meet. Does the offer of a free battery apply here as well? :)
>
> --gera.

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.
www.firefox.com