Pulster fixe(s) and rework (was: Re: buzz fix)

Alexandre Ghisoli alex at ghisoli.ch
Sun Jan 11 19:56:46 CET 2009

Le Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:07:40 +0100,
Konstantin <Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net> a écrit :

> Matthias Apitz schrieb:
> >
> > Hello Christoph,
> >
> > Could you please also make an offer for the hardware buzz fix in DE:
> > http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/GSM_EMI_noise/big-C_rework_SOP_rc2.pdf
> > Would be great!
> >
> > Thx
> >
> > 	matthias (one of your happy GTA02 customers)
>
> I second this one - offering the hardware fix for the freerunner
> would be great :)
>
> Regards,
> Konstantin (One of your other happy GTA02 customers ;) )

Yes, hardware fixes (rework) made by resellers would be great.

By fixes, I mean :

* GPS - SDIO fix (add a capacitor if I remember correctly)
* Add a GSM IR resistor for deep sleep
* Change the led transistor power hungry stuff
* fix the GSM buzz
* ...

Please feel free to comment and complete this list.

And I would like to hear something from pulster on this area.

--
	Alexandre Ghisoli