[2008.12] Qwerty keyboard and wrench

naguz naguz at gmx.com
Mon Jan 12 15:03:42 CET 2009

Hi,

Tried your patch now. It gives me the qwerty-"button" back, but it only
toggles the qte-keyboard. Not the illume one. The wrench is till not there,
so i have no way of changing it either.
It should have been possible to define which keyboard to use via ssh. Life
would bo so much easier then..
Not related to ypur patch:
I cannot get rastermans keyboard to work in hte illume-theme either. Only
the default illume one. Yet I have tried every guide in every wiki (well,
almost, anyway) to get rastermans keyboard working. I do not understand
this.

Running OM2008.12, installed all availible updates