[Android] How to close the browser window

Denis Galvão denisgalvao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:48:28 CET 2009

Yeah... One more "hack" to be done...

BTW, Im not sure if someone got the same Wifi scan success that I had.
So I can scan for networks and (doing a copy paste procedure) start a
new wifi wpa connection. The problem is dhcp that sometimes is not
working properly and you need to force the  DNS IP itself.

Im using these files:
freerunner-v3.jffs2	2009-Jan-12 01:50:17	30.5M
uImage-moredrivers-GTA02_android_458301db547e5375.bin	2009-Jan-09
16:58:55	2.4M

From: http://panicking.kicks-ass.org/download/

Qi as bootloader. (2.4M kernel image)

Who is behind those daily builds rootfs and kernel?

--
Denis Galvão
AsteriskBrasil.org

Ajude a comunidade AsteriskBrasil.org, compre uma camiseta!
http://www.voipmania.com.br