My solution (was: Car Charger?)

Benedikt Bär beniwtv at relamp.tk
Tue Jan 13 15:18:18 CET 2009

Hi all,

After talking with Christoph from Pulster we thought I'd share my car
holder solution to everyone :)

Attached you can find the photos of my car holder.

Basically, the whole thing did only cost me 5€ (~3 USD), but I had to
modify it slightly for the FR (explanation bellow).

I bought it from a local store here in Spain, called "El Corte Inglés".

Basically, it's a cheap mobile holder which you can get in every store
and which is attached to the air duct covers.

The problem I had was that the FR has it's buttons and USB port at the
bottom and the holder comes designed to hold the mobile at the bottom ;)

It has two pieces: One that attaches to the car, and the other which
holds the mobile.

I just flipped the whole thing over, so it holds the FR at the top. But
then with the vibrations it would come off so I just glued the two
pieces together.

(Photos will explain what I mean :P) [1] [2] [3]

[1] http://www.relamp.tk/freerunner/100_0014.jpg
[2] http://www.relamp.tk/freerunner/100_0015.jpg
[3] http://www.relamp.tk/freerunner/100_0018.jpg
--
Benedikt

www.relamp.tk

This e-mail is digitally signed by a PGP key, to verify it's authenticity.
If you received this e-mail without key the e-mail may not be authentic.